Sofia Studio is a living entity creating new life all the time.
This is a glimpse of what we’re up to and what we’re loving. It’s what we’re imagining, practicing, integrating, and what we’re curious about these days.
David updates this page every new moon as a practice in elemental rhythms and observing ourselves for what’s energizing and inspiring right now.
Upcoming & Ongoing Offerings
- Outdoor Constellation Learning Circle, September 5th @ 3-7pm
- Outdoor Constellation Learning Circle, September 27th @ 2-6pm
- Outdoor Constellation Learning Circle, October 18th @ 1-5pm
- Men’s Wholeness Circles (3 online options & 1 in-person circle around a fire in New Paltz)
- Vision & Reflection (12-Week Summer cycle: includes free Integration Calls on Wednesdays for anyone who would like to have a place for brief accountability check-ins Contact David for more info.)
- coaching & consulting with private clients
- facilitating Men’s Wholeness Circles (3 online circles & 1 in-person circle around a fire)
- facilitating Outdoor Constellation Learning Circles (until the weather dissuades us)
- facilitating a 12-week Vision & Reflection accountability group (includes free weekly Integration Calls on Wednesdays for anyone who would like to have a place for weekly accountability check-ins. Contact David for details.)
- photographing moments that give me pause or catch my eye (@da5idtodd)
- working with private clients
- painting commissioned Energetic Soul Portraits
- meditating twice a day and taking lots of walks
- watching the new plants and animals in our new region (our first spring in NY)
- making soup and enjoying her creamy warm drink blend of dandelion, ashwagandha, maca, licorice, and coconut milk, finished off with a light and fluffy hand frothed top
Together, David & Katie are…
- raising their 16-year-old daughter
- enjoying their hybrid journey of schooling & UnSchooling (Feel free to contact David, if you are curious about UnSchooling.)
- exploring and stewarding their current patch of earth and sky—in the Hudson Valley of New York