Sofia Studio is a living entity creating new life all the time.
This is a glimpse of what we’re up to, what we’re loving, and what we’re curious about… now.
It’s a snapshot of our current offering, reading, viewing, listening, integrating, and practicing.
Upcoming Events & Groups
- teaching a class called, Rest & Reset: Nervous System Upgrade for 2020 at Frequency on January 6th @ 6pm
- working with private clients by phone, and occasionally in-person in New Paltz, NY and New York City
- painting commissioned Energetic Soul Portraits
- exploring our new home in the Hudson Valley
- reading about under-represented female painters of the Renaissance
- working with private clients near and far by video
- organizing Constellation Circles to be held at One EPIC Place (122 Main St., New Paltz, NY)
- consulting with a couple unique start-ups in NYC & the Hudson Valley periodically
- loving the Movement & Creativity Library, created by Tiffany Sankary Wilkinson
- reading (and re-reading) more James Hillman & John O’Donohue
- envisioning some experiences inspired Brave New Work by Aaron Dignan (which is deeply inspired by Frederic Laloux’s Reinventing Organizations: a Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness)
- experimenting with Rudolf Steiner’s Calendar of the Soul